Win 2 x pairs of tickets for our Christmas Film Nights: Elf on the 4th December at 7:00pm.
Join us for an extra special Christmas screening of ELF – coupled with a fun & fascinating talk about the Psychology of Dads, Fatherhood and Family; by Dr Anna Machin.
Elf is about two dads – who approach how to look after their rather unusual son in two distinctly different ways. But what does being a dad mean and what do they actually do?
Join dad specialist Dr. Anna Machin to explore the science and psychology of fatherhood. Learn about the hormone and structural brain changes that, just like mum, help dad get ready for his new role.
To be in with a chance of winning, follow the instructions on the posts below. Good luck and be sure to read the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS
You have until 12:00 pm on Friday 10th November 2017 to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over
- The prize on offer is 1 of 2 pairs of tickets for our Christmas Film Nights on the 04/12/17 in London
- The winner will be announced and contacted within a day and you will have 3 days to claim your prize
- In your claim email you must include the contact email, contact phone number and the name of the guest you wish to bring
- If no winner is selected, the prize will be removed
- Funzing reserves the right to amend the prize as necessary
- The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or credit