It’s November, which means one thing and one thing only… the festive season has arrived and Christmas is just weeks away! Yes, you heard correctly, weeks (just under 8 if we’re counting).
If we’ve just filled you with a sense of sheer panic as you try to think of Christmas gift ideas for your mum, dad, grandpa, nan, brother, sister, auntie Jackies, uncle Pauls, cousin Sarahs, your boyfriend, girlfriend, your best mate, your best mate’s dog…. OK I’ll stop there – rest assured, this isn’t some cruel joke. We’re here to rescue you!
Let’s not kid ourselves – Christmas shopping can be one awful experience and coming up with Christmas gift ideas for all the people in your life is tiring. Save yourself the hassle this year and buy your loved ones the gift of experience with Funzing!
Forget your handmade soaps, cookery books and knitted scarves, a Funzing Gift Card lets your loved ones choose from hundreds of the most unique, local experiences, providing a gateway to discovering unknown passions.
To treat your loved ones to the magical gift of experience this Christmas simply:
Buy your Gift Card HERE, choose the sum, specifying whether it’s for a specific experience (chosen by you) or leave it for your loved one to choose something that takes their fancy!
To give you a flavour of the amazing things a Funzing Gift Card can be spent on, here’s a list of our favourite experiences on the site right now – making the best Christmas gift ideas for any budget.
Up to £20
- Give the gift of Afro-beats at an Ancient Tribal Drumming Session.
- Spoil those chocoholics with a Chocolate Tour around London – they’ll give you an almighty chocolate snog.
- For any spiritual women in your life, allow them to re-connect for the new year at a Moonlight Goddess Gathering.
£21 up to £35
- Give the gift of creative expression with a Pop Up Painting evening of painting and wine.
- Rather than buying a boring block of soap, provide your loved ones with new skills as well as gorgeous scents at Naz’s Make Your Own Handmade Soap and Bath Bombs workshop.
- Any friends who are massive Katniss or Robin Hood fans will love this Introduction to Archery session.
- When Christmas arrives, it’s almost new year which is the perfect chance to try out a new skill like Throwing on the Potter’s Wheel with Vini.
- Your hipster friends will love Gary’s Street Art and Spray Painting workshop.
Still not found something you think your friend might like? Here’s even more Christmas gift ideas…
- Amanda’s Make Your Own Clutch Bag workshop is perfect for any fashion loving friends!
- Spice up a foodie’s life with Nidhi’s Set Menu Indian Cookery Class.
- Rather than buying a standard bottle of perfume for someone with the risk they’ll receive similar gifts, send them along to a Perfume Making Workshop where they’ll produce their very own unique signature scent.
- Scare someone silly with an incredible immersive experience, Hunted. With each booking coming as a pair, you can buy it for the two of you to enjoy together. They’re sure to thank you… if you make it out alive!