Did you know that all the planets, galaxies and stars that can be seen today make up only a measly 4% of the entire universe! The remaining 96% is made of a bunch of stuff that astronomers can’t detect or even see, let alone comprehend. We’ve got an awesome talk all about how the universe was made, so to get you excited we’ve compiled a list of our favourite, most shocking space facts!
Get tickets for the talk here: http://bit.ly/2NcpZoE
Are you mind-blown yet? Why not check out our talk all about how the universe was made? Get tickets here: http://bit.ly/2NcpZoE